Hi Stampers. I’m in Southern Idaho, so when i first saw this Peaceful Deer stamp set I knew it would be a hit here. Then I spotted the Peaceful Prints DSP as a level one item in the Sale-a-bration brochure and WOW! Check out this adorable card!
This card starts with a Crumb Cake standard size card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. I did a sort of “color blocking” with the Peaceful Prints DSP. The back layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″, then I have a layer of Basic Black 2-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ with a 2″ x 3-1/2″ layer of DSP and a 3-1/8″ 1-5/8″ layer of Crumb Cake DSP witha 3″ x 1-1/2″ layer of DSP.
For the focal point, I have a 2-3/4″ circle cut out with the Layering Circles Dies. The trees were stamped in Garden Green ink and Early Espresso ink was sponged on the edge to make it “pop”. Next, the deer was stamped in Soft Suede ink onto Soft Suede CS and punched out using the Deer Builder Punch. The antlers were punched out of Early Espresso CS. Mini Glue Dots adhered the antlers to the deer and Stampin’ Dimensionals adhered this to the circle.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS with trees stamped along the bottom in Garden Green ink. The sentiment and the deer along the top are stamped in Soft Suede ink. What a great way to showcase this beautiful Designer Series Paper!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.