Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Sentiment as a focal point.” We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When we were asked to make our card “all about the sentiment”, I looked over my collection and came out with the Playful Alphabet Dies. With these you can make any sentiment you want! I paired them with the Counting Sheet and Sheep Dies – both level 1 Sale-a-bration rewards (til the end of this month).
My card has a Bermuda Bay card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Coastal Cabana DSP. Using the Playful Alphabet Dies, I die cut the letters for “LOVE EWE” out of Bermuda Bay CS that had Adhesive Sheet on the back.
The sheep is stamped onto Basic White CS in Basic Gray ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends and blended with the Color Lifter. Next, I used the sheep dies to die cut the sheep I just stamped, the sun out of Daffodil Delight CS and the fence out of Early Espresso CS. The Playful Alphabet Dies & fence were all then adhered to the card front directly. The sheep and sun were added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The sheep is stamped in Basic Gray, colored with the Stampin’ Blends and blended with the Color Lifter. Bermuda Bay ink was used for the sentiment and Granny Apple Green ink was used for the grass. I used the Blender Brushes to add some Granny Apple Green ink along the bottom and Balmy Blue ink along the top. This layer was then adhered inside with Stampin’ Seal. I’m just tickled with how it came out!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 13th. Our theme will be Fantastic Fun Folds and 3D Projects when participants showcase fun fold cards or 3D items that will be great for any occasion. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <——- you are HERE
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Kim Webb at Just Paper, LLC
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase