Hi Stampers. Are you looking for some simple fall cards? Stitched Leaves to the rescue! I just love these leaves. You can cut them out solid or use the optional stitching for the inside.
Today’s card starts with a thick Very Vanilla card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ followed by a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Cinnamon Cider CS. Next up was a 3″ x 4″ layer of Early Espresso CS with a 2-3/4″ x 4″ layer of the Beauty of the Earth DSP.
For my focal point I cut out two circles using the Layering Circles Dies, one in Early Espresso CS and a slightly smaller one in Very Vanilla CS. Using the colors from the list on the back of the Beauty of the Earth DSP as my guide, I chose Merry Merlot CS, Crushed Curry CS and Early Espresso CS for my leaves. I used the Stitched Leaves Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to die cut these awesome leaves! A small bow of Crumb Cake baker’s twine adhered with a glue dot finishes it off.
Using Soft Suede ink and the Love of Leaves stamp set (that coordinates with the Stitched Leaves Dies), I stamped the leaf in the lower right corner and the sentiment in the center of the inside of the card. The sentiment, “Hope changes everything”, is so appropriate now days. We all need that ray of hope to keep us going.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.