Hi Stampers. When I first saw the Sweet Stockings Suite, I knew I had to have it. We have two little poodles who run our life over here and I thought this was just too cute for words. But, did you know that there are many ideas for using this set without the animals.
My card starts with a Merry Merlot card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a layer of the DSP with a small pattern with a Basic White tag, cut using the Tailor Made Tags Dies. A 1/2″ strip at the bottom of the tag adds a little something to make it match the card base, while a stocking in the middle is our focal point.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The sentiment is stamped in the center in Merry Merlot ink. Across the top is a row of greenery stamped in Mossy Meadow ink (first & second generation stamping). The bottom of the layer has a row of packages stamped in Memento Black ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.