Hi Stampers.I have good news – the Turtle Builder Punch / Turtle Friends Bundle is back in stock! It’s been on the wish list for many and was not even available to order, but wait no more – it’s back in stock!
This little guy is just too cute. Today’s card starts with a Bumblebee card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. I paired it with the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. The Patterned Party DSP is available only as a Hostess Reward, but it’s a HUGE pack of some adorable papers!
I started with the turtle himself by stamping him on Granny Apple CS in Granny Apple Green ink and then punching it out using the Turtle Builder Punch. Next, I stamped the shell onto Granny Apple Green CS (also with Granny Apple Green ink) and punched that out and attached it to the turtle with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Using the turtle as a guide, I cut a piece of Pool Party CS to mount him on and then a 1/4″ larger piece of Bumblebee CS behind that. On either side of those is a square of Pattern Party DSP on a 1/4″ larger square of Granny Apple Green CS. Using Misty Moonlight ink, I stamped the sentiment onto a 3/4″ strip of Basic White CS.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.