Hi Stampers. Do you know someone who love wild cats? I have the perfect fun fold birthday card using the Wild Cats stamp set and a simple fun fold.
You may have noticed, I really like this card fold. It starts with a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Soft Succulent CS, scored at 5-1/2″. Then the front is cut in half and the piece cut off is spun 90 degrees and adhered to the left side.
The In The Wild DSP was cut to 4″ x 2-1/2″ and 2-1/2″ x 4″. (One was cut portrait orientation and the other landscape, due to the pattern on the paper). The portrait portion was adhered to the card base and landscaped portion is added to the CS that was cut off. Using Stampin’ Seal, I adhered the top layer to the card by centering it in the card, but only putting adhesive on the portion that touched the front of the card on the left.
For the focal point, I used the Rectangle Postage Stamp to punch out a label from Very Vanilla CS. The sentiment was stamped onto this label using Evening Evergreen ink. A sponge dauber with Cajun Craze ink was used to highlight the edges of the label. This was then adhered to a Cajun Craze CS rectangle slightly larger than the postage stamp label, using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The two were then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS with a 1/2″ x 4″ strip of the In The Wild DSP on the left side. The sentiment, from the Wild Cats stamp set, was stamped in Cajun Craze ink and the leaves were stamped in the corners using Evening Evergreen ink. I just love how those leaves can be seen with the card closed.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.