Hi Stampers. You all know that Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but the fold on this Cute Halloween pop up card just might be! How great is this fold?!? AND it’s easy! I even have a video to share how to make it!
The pop up card starts with a standard card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″, in Pumpkin Pie CS.
Cute Halloween DSP was cut into 3 strips of 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ and a 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ square that was cut diagonally.
Using my trimmer, the two smaller squares are Pumpkin Pie CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ followed by a 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ layer of Basic White CS.
The two larger squares are 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Pumpkin Pie CS, followed by 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ layers of Basic White.
Using Memento Black ink, I stamped the girl on roller skates (from Seasons of Fun) onto the large Basic White square, the dog (also from Seasons of Fun) onto a small square and the bats onto a small square. these were colored using the Stampin’ Blends.
Using the Little Delights stamp set, the bats were stamped in Memento Black in onto a small square and the sentiment was stamped on the triangle for center pop up.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.