Hi Stampers. I’ve been playing with the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set alot lately in pretty fall colors. Today’s card has a new spin – the emboss resist technique.
This card starts with a card base 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2 and cut at 2-3/4″. On the left side of the card front is a layer of Harvest Meadow DSP – 4″ x 2-1/2″. The piece that was cut off, was spun 90 degrees and adhered to the card front on the left.
Next, I used the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set to stamp on a 4″ x 2-1/2″ layer of Basic White CS with Versamark ink and sprinkled white embossing powder. The excess was tapped off and then it was melted with the heat tool. After it was dry, I used the blending brushes and Soft Succulent ink all over this layer.
This layer was adhered to the card front and the sentiment (from Love of Leaves stamp set) was stamped in Soft Succulent ink onto a scrap of Basic White CS. Using the Double Oval Punch, I punched it out and also punched out a scalloped circle of Soft Succulent CS. These were adhered together with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The tiny leaves, from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set, were stamped in the outside corners in Versamark and then heat embossed in white. Again, I rubbed Soft Succulent ink over them with the blending brushes. I’m just loving how simple and pretty this monochromatic card is!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T6ESHMAZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.