Hi Stampers. Happy Monday! What kind of day are you going to have? Coffee, Chocolate, Cookies or Cocktails? The Nothings Better Than bundle mixed with the Give it a Whirl Dies are paired for today’s adorable card. This card is very similar to the one I posted last week. CLICK HERE to see that post.
This card starts with a Soft Suede card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I used the Give it a Whirls Dies to die cut the pieces out of Basic White CS. Using the Nothing’s Better than stamp set, I heat embossed the words onto the main layer in clear embossing powder. The Blending Brushes were used to rub Crumb Cake ink over the top – creating the emboss resist technique.
The various options – Chocolate, Coffee, Cookies & Cocktails were stamped onto the wheel and onto scraps and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. The ones on the scraps were die cut using the Love You More Than Dies and adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. This time, rather than the Tailored Tags Dies, I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut my top layer.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The stamping, using the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set, is done in Memento Black ink and the cocktail is colored in Stampin’ Blends. More details on how to make this card can be found in the video below.
Give It A Whirl Video Tutorial:
To view this video on YouTube by CLICK HERE
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T6ESHMAZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.