Hi Stampers. Happy Monday! I’m happy to be sharing another Cute Halloween fun fold card with you today. I’m not sure what the official name for it is, I’m calling it a triple flap card.
For this card, the “card base”, is just a single 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ layer of Basic Black CS. The three flaps are attached to a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS.
For the flaps, I cut two pieces of Pumpkin Pie CS, 5″ x 2-1/8″ and one piece 5″ x 1″. All three were scored at 4″.
The Cute Halloween DSP was first cut to 4 -1/2″ x 3-3/4″. This was then set in the trimmer (cutting across the short direction) and cut the first piece at 1-7/8″, the next at 3/4″ and the last one should be 1-7/8 based on the two cuts. This made sure that the pattern will line up when the DSP is adhered to the flaps.
Assembling the triple flap card was easy, I adhered the DSP to the Pumpkin Pie flaps and then adhered the flaps to the Basic White CS layer. The two larger flaps were adhered under the Basic White layer on the left, while the middle (smaller) flap was adhered under the right side. Finally the Basic White layer was adhered to the Basic Black layer, all with Stampin’ Seal.
Using the Layering Circle Dies, I die cut a 2-1/4″ scalloped circle from Basic Black CS and a 1-7/8″ circle from Basic White CS. A ghost cut from the DSP using paper snips was adhered to the top along with a few random Pastel Pearls. The circles were adhered to the left side of center flap (I cut the center flap a little shorter so it didn’t stick out past the end of circles).
Using Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, I wrapped around the right side of the bottom flap and tied a bow on top.
Inside this card is blank… that’s rare for me, but there it is. Below is a video that shows you just how I made this card.
Triple Flap Card Video Tutorial:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.