Hi Stampers. Sometimes a stamp set doesn’t impress you when you first see it in the catalog but then it grows on you. That happened to me with the Elegantly Said stamp set. It turns out it can make some really pretty cards!
This card starts with a Basic Black card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS. Before adhering it to the card front, I used the Elegantly Said stamp set to heat emboss on this layer. I used Versamark ink and copper embossing powder.
For the border on the left side, I used an approximately 2″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Simply Elegant DSP and an approximately 2″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Copper Foil paper and the Basic Borders Dies. These strips were staggered and adhered on the left side of the top layer using Stampin’ Seal. A few Basic Rhinestone Jewels finish off this elegant look.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS. On the left side, I have adhered the leftover strips from the die cutting with the Basic Borders Dies. The flower, from the Elegantly Said stamp set, is stamped in the lower right corner in Memento Black ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.