Hi Stampers. I’ve been having alot of fun with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies. For today’s card I paired it with a new fun fold I had seen another demo use.
I made the Real Red version as a sample and then did the Evening Evergreen version on my weekly Facebook Live. (The Facebook Live has been edited and put on YouTube, I have posted that video below).
The card starts with a standard card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″.
Painted Christmas DSP was cut into 3 strips of 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ and a 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ square that was cut diagonally.
Using my trimmer, the two smaller squares are Real Red CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ followed by a 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ layer of Basic White CS.
The two larger squares are 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Real Red CS, followed by 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ layers of Basic White.
The poinsettias are die cut from Real Red CS and the centers are Daffodil Delight CS, using the Merriest Frames Dies. I used Evening Evergreen ink to stamp the sentiment, from Merriest Moments.
All the measurements are the same, but this version of the card is done with an Evening Evergreen card base and Tidings of Christmas DSP.
Using the Merriest Frames Dies, the poinsettias are die cut from Cherry Cobbler CS and the centers are Crushed Curry CS.
Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added to the centers of the poinsettias on this card.
The sentiment, from Merriest Moments, is again stamped in Evening Evergreen ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.