Hi Stampers. The Gorgeous Leaves bundle is just what it says – gorgeous! The leaves are so pretty, the rest of the card doesn’t take much work.
This card starts with a Thick Very Vanilla card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I stamped the splatter stamp, from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set, in Crumb Cake ink onto a 2″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Very Vanilla CS. This strip was then adhered to a 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Cinnamon Cider CS, using Stampin’ Seal. These two were adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
I used the medium size leaf with Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow & Bumblebee to stamp a leaf in each color onto Very Vanilla CS. These leaves were then die cut out using the Intricate Leaves Dies and adhered to the center of the strip on the card front. The sentiment, from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set, is stamped in the lower right corner in Cinnamon Cider ink.
Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment, from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set, in Cinnamon Cider ink in the center. Leaves were stamped across the bottom in the same colors used for the three on the front of the card.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.