Hi Stampers. It’s beginning to look alot like Christmas… So, today’s card features some hanging Christmas ornaments made with circles.
This card starts with a Night of Navy card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Using the Layering Circles Dies, I die cut a circle from Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow CS. I used the splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set to stamp onto the circles in the same color ink as the CS. (You can use any splatter stamp, I just wanted to give them a little dimension).
Next, I set this circles onto a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS and arranged them how I thought they should be, leaving enough room below for the sentiment and above for the topper, bow and string. Lifting one of the circles, I stamped the lightbulb from the Little Delights stamp set and adhered the circle over the bulb, leaving just the top exposed. A pen and ruler were used to draw the string and a bow was made out of the silver cording and it was attached with a glue dot. I repeated this process for the other two ornaments. The sentiment, from Snowman Season, was stamped in Night of Navy ink.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. Using Night of Navy ink, I stamped snowflakes (from the Snowman Season stamp set) in the lower left and upper right corner and the sentiment in the center.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.