Hi Stampers. Happy Monday! Let’s start the week out simple making a simple card with Harvest Meadow DSP and the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set.
Using the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set and Crumb Cake I stamped the wood grain and splatter onto a 3″ x 3″ layer of Very Vanilla CS. The leaves were stamped over that in Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee ink and the word “hello” (from Love of Leaves stamp set) was stamped in Early Espresso ink. This layer was then adhered to a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ layer of Crumb Cake CS with Stampin’ Seal.
On the back of the Crumb Cake CS, a piece of Tear & Tape was adhered to the side. Using the 1/4″ Early Espresso Faux Suede ribbon was adhered by folding it back and forth down the side. These layers were then adhered to the Harvest Meadows DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS with the leaves stamped in the upper left and lower right corner in Bumblebee, Cajun Craze and Cinnamon Cider ink. The sentiment was stamped in the center in Early Espresso ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.