Hi Stampers. It’s Monday, “Let’s cheer you up!” with this Blackberry Beauty card. I’ve found a fun new way to use our Gilded Leafing, too!
Today’s card starts with a Blackberry Bliss card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″. Next, I cut two strips of 1″ x 3″ Blackberry Beauty DSP and two strips of 1″ x 3″ Cork Specialty Paper and adhered them to the bottom of the card (as shown in photo) using liquid adhesive. Just above the strips, I wrapped an approx. 8-1/2″ piece of 1/4″ Gold Shimmer Ribbon around the top of the card. I made the seem come together in the front, so I could put the sentiment labels over it and cover it up.
The sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS and die cut using a scalloped circle from the layering circles dies. That is adhered to a piece of Cinnamon Cider CS punched out using the Label Me Lovely Punch. This is adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and a few sprigs (cut from Very Vanilla CS using the Sunflower Dies) were tucked in behind the label.
On the top part of the card front I made several dots using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and let it dry for a few minutes (so it was tacky). Once the glue was tacky, I applied the Gilded Leafing and rubbed off the excess. Pretty cool, huh?
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS. I used the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set to stamp the flowers in upper left and lower right corner. The Lovely You stamp set was used with Blackberry Bliss ink to stamp the sentiment in the center.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.