Hi Stampers. Have you heard of the new Stampin’ Up! Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder? This is the first of what I think will be many of this type. The die actually snaps inside the embossing folder and it will die cut AND emboss with just one roll through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. In the video below, I use this folder multiple ways before we make the card.
This card starts with a Real Red card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Heartwarming Hugs DSP. I used the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder to die cut AND emboss a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ layer of Mossy Meadow CS. The Mossy Meadow layer is adhered to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies, I die cut a layer of Basic White CS. The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink onto this piece of Basic White CS. This was then adhered to the Mossy Meadow layer using Stampin’ Seal.
Finally a bow is added to the front using a Mini Glue Dot. Did you catch the bow maker tool I used in the video? My husband makes those! You can buy one for $10 (includes shipping) HERE.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. Before adhering it to the inside of the card, I stamped the poinsettias in the upper left and lower right corners. To stamp these, I used Real Red, Mossy Meadow and Daffodil Delight inks. Check out the video below to find out more about this Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.