Hi Stampers. Have you seen this Nuts About Squirrels stamp set? It’s so cute! Sophie and Pixie (our poodles) go nuts about squirrels that appear in our yard, so I knew I’d love this set!
A quick snapshot of the puppers for reference. (Please ignore the bad haircut, Covid has forced us to “DIY”.)
My card starts with an Early Espresso card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Mossy Meadow Layer and then a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Cinnamon Cider. The Cinnamon Cider layer was dry embossed using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder before being adhered to the card front.
Using the Nuts About Squirrels stamp set, I stamped the squirrel onto a piece of Very Vanilla CS using Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Cinnamon Cider inks. The squirrel was then die cut out using the Layering Circles Dies. A slightly larger scalloped circle was die cut out of Early Espresso CS. Stampin’ DImensionals were used to adhere the two circles together and Stampin’ Seal to adhere it to the card front.
The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped onto a 1/2″ strip of Very Vanilla CS in Cinnamon Cider ink. I also cut a 1/2″ strip and a 3/4″ strip of the Beauty of the Earth DSP. All three were flagged on the end using the Banner Pick a Punch. The sentiment was adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the two DSP were tucked under the scalloped circle.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Very Vanilla CS. The sentiment, from Nuts About Squirrels, is stamped in the center in Cinnamon Cider ink. Using Early Espresso in was used to stamp the squirrel, also from Nuts About Squirrels, in the lower left corner and the tree branch (same stamp set) is stamped in the upper right corner.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.