Hi Stampers. I’ve been loving the cool autumn weather lately! Today’s Angled Gatefold Pretty Pumpkins card has an autumn feel to it I think you will like.
This angled gatefold card started with a piece of Pumpkin Pie CS – 5-1/2″ x 11″, scored at 3-3/8″ and 7-5/8″. To decorate the front panels, I cut two pieces of Basic Black CS 5-1/4″ x 3-1/8″ and a layer of Pumpkin Pie CS and a layer of DSP 5″ x 2-7/8″. Using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder, I dry embossed the Pumpkin Pie layer.
My angled gatefold card started out with rectangle panels and then cut the angles to the card base and the additional layers after. To get those angles, I measured down 1″ on the far left and far right side of the card base and made a mark. (see diagram below.) Then I cut from that mark to the score at the top of the card. Next, I measured 1″ in from each side and made a mark. Using the paper trimmer, I cut from that mark to the first mark. I repeated the process on the additional layers, to cut the angles. (The video shows it well).
The belly band is a 1″ x 11″ and has the pretty pumpkins attached with Stampin’ Seal. For the belly band decorations, I stamped the pumpkin with the leaves in Versamark ink onto Basic Black CS and die cut it out and added Copper Embossing Powder and melted it with the heat tool. The second pumpkin is die cut from a piece of Copper Foil with Adhesive Sheet on the back. This pumpkin was adhered to Very Vanilla CS and then I used paper snips to trim around the edge.
Angled Gatefold Card Template:
CLICK HERE to view video on YouTube
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
CLICK HERE to view this video on YouTube
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.