Hi Stampers. The Snowman Season is one of my favorites from 2019 holiday catalog. I was so happy to see that it carried over to the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Today’s monochromatic card is a perfect example of why I like it so much!
Today’s card starts with a Misty Moonlight card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. This is followed by a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS that has been dry embossed using the Merry Melody 3D embossing folder. A 3/4″ x 5-1/4″ strip of Misty Moonlight DSP is adhered across the middle using Stampin’ Seal. The So Many Stars Dies were used to die cut three snowflakes out of Silver Foil. These are adhered randomly using multipurpose liquid glue.
The focal point of the card is the snowman (from Snowman Season stamp set), stamped in Misty Moonlight ink, on a Basic White CS circle. This is matted with a Misty Moonlight scalloped circle, also cut out using the Layering Circles Dies. The two are adhered together with Stampin’ Seal and adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/2″ layer of Basic White CS. The sentiment (from Snowman Season stamp set) is stamped in the center in Misty Moonlight ink. Also using Misty Moonlight ink, I stamped the snowman and snowflakes in the lower right corner and the snowflakes in the upper right corner.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.