Hi Stampers. You may have noticed that I really like the buffalo check DSP in the Pattern Party DSP pack. One thing it reminds me of is a picnic tablecloth – which pairs perfectly with the Strawberry Builder Punch.
My card starts with a Thick Basic White card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I cut a layer of Real Red CS 4″ x 5-1/4″. I wanted the card to have a little something extra, so I pulled out my Basic Borders Dies and used them on both the card front and my Real Red layer (before adhering it).
The Pattern Party DSP was cut to fit in the area that was left on the card front. (Depending on where you set your dies on the edge – it’s approximately 3-1/4″ x 5″). I used the Strawberry Builder Punch to punch out three strawberries from DSP and the tops from Shaded Spuce CS.
The strawberries are adhered to a 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS that has Basic Black Baker’s Twine wrapped around it and tied in a bow. Two strawberries are adhered with Stampin’ Seal and the middle one is adhered with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
The sentiment, from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set, is stamped in Memento Black ink and then the layer is adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is another sentiment from the Sweet Strawberry is stamped inside using Basic Black ink. Across the bottom, I adhered a 1-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Real Red CS. This is there just to highlight the outside edge when the card is closed, but it also gives a pop of color to the inside of the card.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
CLICK HERE to view this video on YouTube
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.