Hi Stampers. This simple easel fold card fold flat for mailing and also makes a great display piece.
To make the Sweet Ice Cream easel card, I started with a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Misty Moonlight CS, scored at 2-3/4″ & 5-1/2″. This is followed by a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ layer of Misty Moonlight that is attached at the bottom half only to the card base.
The front of the card has a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of the Host only Pattern Party DSP (you can earn this paper for free by having an online party with me). The focal point is a Granny Apple Green circle cut using the layering circles dies followed by the ice cream cone. To make the ice cream cone, I stamped on Mango Melody and Soft Suede CS using the same color ink and punched it out with the Ice Cream Builder punch. The cone was adhered with Stampin’ Seal, while the ice cream was adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
An easel card needs a little something to hold it open. I chose to use the Double Oval Punch to punch a Misty Moonlight and a Basic White oval, these are mounted on Stampin’ Dimensionals. The sentiment “you’re so cool” is stamped in the little oval using Misty Moonlight ink.
Inside the card is a Basic White layer with confetti (from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set) stamped across the top in Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green ink. In the center, Happy Birthday (also from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set) is stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.