Hi Stampers. Stampin’ Up! will be announcing, which items will retire from the 2021 August to December Mini Catalog in just a few days. Designer Series Paper almost always retires. That will probably include the Sweet Stockings DSP. The dog tangled in the lights cracks me up, so I decided to make it the focal point of my today’s card.
My card starts with a Cherry Cobbler card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of the Sweet Stockings DSP, adhered with Stampin’ Seal.
The Scalloped Contour Dies were used to die cut a scalloped rectangle from Evening Evergreen CS. I measured inside the stitching of the scalloped rectangle and cut a piece of Sweet Stockings DSP to fit inside the stitching. The scalloped rectangle is adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS with a 1/2″ x 4″ strip of Sweet Stockings DSP on the left side. The sentiment, from Sweet Little Stockings, is stamped in the center in Old Olive ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.