Hi Stampers. Today’s card features the adorable Turtle Friends bundle. When this bundle was released it was so popular it went on backorder. The good news is that it’s back in stock!
This Turtle Friends card starts with a Granny Apple Green card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. This is followed by a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of the Pattern Party (host only) DSP.
For a little something different, I used the Tasteful Labels Die and die cut two labels from Pool Party CS and adhered them to the card front – one from the bottom and one from the top and cut off the excess. Some baker’s twine was wrapped around the card front and tied in a bow between the two labels.
The sentiment was stamped in Pool Party ink onto the top label. The turtle (from Turtle Friends stamp set) was stamped in Crumb Cake ink onto Crumb Cake CS and in Granny Apple Green ink onto Granny Apple Green CS. Using paper snips, I cut the turtle shell out of the Granny Apple Green turtle and adhered that shell to the Crumb Cake turtle. The turtle was then adhered to the bottom label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The sentiment is stamped in the center in Granny Apple Green ink and the turtle friends are stamped in the lower corners – the large turtle on one side and the small one on the other.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
CLICK HERE to view this video on YouTube
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code VDRYHJ4G, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.