Hi Stampers. Don’t you just love this giraffe from the Back on Your Feet stamp set? All the animals in this stamp set make me giggle.
Do you have the adhesive sheets? They are awesome and make it so easy to attach things. Adhesive sheet was added to scraps of Early Espresso CS and a strip of Shaded Spruce CS. Using the Playful Alphabet Dies, letters were die cut from the Early Espresso CS. The Birds & Branches Dies were used to cut the greenery out of Shaded Spruce CS. These were then attached to the Basic White layer as shown above.
On the left side of this layer is a 4″ x (approx.) 2″ piece of Early Espresso CS with one of the long sides torn. This Early Espresso CS was adhered on the left side with Stampin’ Seal and Bakers Twine is wrapped around it three times and a bow tied on the front. Stampin’ Seal was used to adhere this layer to the card front.
Inside the card, the sentiment, from Back on Your Feet, was stamped in Soft Suede ink. I stamped another (Back on Your Feet) giraffe on the inside right corner in Memento Black ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.