Hi Stampers. It’s a busy week and I’m on Christmas overload, so I’m taking a break and sharing an easy monochromatic card using the Prized Peony stamp set.
Today’s easy monochromatic card starts with a Flirty Flamingo card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. the front of the card is covered with the Pattern Party DSP. I picked two Flirty Flamingo patterns and cut them each to 4″ x 5-1/4″. The stripes were adhered to the card front and the animal print was cut diagonally across the middle. Using just the bottom part, it was adhered over the top of the stripes layer with Stampin’ Seal.
Next, I die cut a large scalloped circle out of Flirty Flamingo CS using the Layering Circles Dies. Using a slightly smaller circle, from the same die set, I cut a Basic White circle. I used Flirty Flamingo ink to stamp the large peony, from the Prized Peony stamp set, onto the Basic White circle. The two circles were adhered together with Stampin’ Seal and then the two were adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Since I don’t know what I will be using this card for yet, I kept the inside simple. The large peony is stamped in two corners using Flirty Flamingo ink. What would you use this card for?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.