Hi Stampers. Today I’m sharing a card made with the Heartwarming Hugs DSP. This DSP was so popular last year that it carried over into this years July – December Mini Catalog. However, this year it is indeed retiring.
My card starts with a Thick Very Vanilla card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Mossy Meadow CS. A 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Heartwarming Hugs DSP is attached on the bottom half of the Mossy Meadow layer. Mossy Meadow striped ribbon was wrapped around this layer and attached on the back side of this layer before adhering to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
The sentiment, from Sweet Little Stockings, was stamped onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS in Mossy Meadow ink. This sentiment was then punched out using the Double Oval Punch and adhered to a Real Red scallop oval, also cut out using the Double Oval punch. The two ovals were then attached to the card front using Stampin Dimensionals.
I used the Pine Tree Punch to punch two trees out of the Heartwarming Hugs DSP. These trees were then attached to a Very Vanilla circle and then a Real Red scallop circle (cut out using the Layering Circles Dies. One tree was attached to the circle with Stampin’ Seal and the second one was adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A few gold enamel dots finished off the card front.
I stamped directly on the inside of the card base using Mossy Meadow ink. I stamped the Christmas Greetings, from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set, in the center and packages in the bottom right corner.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.