Hi Stampers. No dies – no punches – no problem! Today’s card features the Painted Christmas DSP and the Peaceful Deer stamp set – no die or punches were used. This card is just stamps, ink and paper!
This card starts with a Thick Basic White CS – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ layer of Evening Evergreen CS followed by a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Old Olive CS. Merry Christmas and snowflakes, from the Peaceful Deer stamp set, were stamped onto the right side of the Old Olive layer in Evening Evergreen ink.
As the focal point of the card, I used a 2″ x 4″ strip of the Painted Christmas DSP followed by a 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Basic White CS. I stamped the deer, from Peaceful Deer, in the center of the Whisper White layer in Early Espresso ink and added a few trees in Evening Evergreen ink around it.
The deer was colored using the Crumb Cake Stampin Blends combo pack. The Painted Christmas DSP was flagged and adhered with Stampin’ Seal. The Basic White layer was adhered over that using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stampin’ Tip: To flag the DSP, I marked the center of the bottom and measured 1″ up the center point and made another mark. Using the Paper Snips, I cut from each corner, up to the center point mark.
Inside the card, I stamped directly on the card base. Using the Peaceful Deer stamp set, the sentiment was stamped in the center and the snowflakes in the upper left in Evening Evergreen ink. The rabbit is stamped in the lower right corner using Early Espresso ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.