Hi Stampers. Have you seen this pinwheel tower card that has been all over the place? I decided to give it a go. (See video below).
Today’s pinwheel tower card starts with a piece of Very Vanilla CS that is 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 1″, 2″, 3″ and 4″. This piece is then folded into a square tower and the 1/4″ flap is adhered to the first 1″ section.
Next, I cut four pieces of Basic Black CS – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″. Using the Simply Elegant DSP, I cut a 3-1/2″ x 4″ piece of DSP to add to each one and then each piece is adhered to one side of the square tower. On the back side of each panel, I added a 1-1/2″ x 4″. I tried to alternate the light and dark colors for each quadrant.
For the main focal point of the pinwheel tower card, I stamped the sentiment onto Very Vanilla CS in Basic Gray ink and punched it out with the Elegant Label Punch. I punched a second label out of Basic Black CS and cut it in half and adhered it to the back of the Very Vanilla label with a little black showing on to and bottom. A jewel was added to the top of the label and then it was adhered to the last large panel.
I also added some DSP to the flap on the envelope for our pinwheel tower card. It was easy to do, I just adhered a piece of DSP, approx 2-1/4″ x 6″ to the flap and used my paper snips to trim off the excess.
Pinwheel Tower Card Video Tutorial:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.