Hi Stampers. We’ve already started to get snow here in Idaho, so I busted out the Snowflake Wishes stamp set So Many Snowfake Dies to make this simple card.
My Snowflake Wishes card starts with a Night of Navy card base, followed by a layer of Basic White CS. This Basic White layer has been dry embossed using the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder.
Before I adhered the Basic White layer to my card I added the diagonal DSP strip with the foil edges. Using Stampin’ Seal, I adhered 1/2″ x 5″ strips of Silver Foil to either side of a 2″ x 5″ strip of Whimsy & Wonder DSP. This was then adhered to the Basic White layer diagonal using Stampin’ Seal. Excess was cut off from the back side and then it’s adhered to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS that I stamped onto with Night of Navy ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.