Hi Stampers. Happy Monday! This Monday I bring you Snowflake Wishes for a Merry Christmas. It’s been unusually warm lately, but they say we should get some snow this week. It always feels a bit more like Christmas when we have snow.
My card starts with a Basic Gray card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS and then a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Basic Gray CS.
Using the So Many Snowflakes Dies, I die cut snowflakes out of Vellum CS. I also cut a 1/2″ x 4″ strip of Silver Foil and a 2″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Peaceful Place DSP. These pieces were layered on the front of the card as shown above. The sentiment, from Snowflake Wishes, was stamped onto a 3/4″ x 4″ strip of Basic White CS using Smoky Slate ink. Using the Banner Pick a Punch, I flagged the ends and then adhered this banner using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A few Basic Rhinestone Jewels finish of the card front.
Inside the card I stamped the sentiment, from Snowflake Wishes in the center in Smoky Slate ink. I also stamped the smaller snowflakes, from Snowflake Wishes in the upper left and lower right corners.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.