Hi Stampers. I recently came across this new version of the Tri Fold Shutter Card (see the “old” version I made HERE) and had to give it a try. It’s super easy! You can see that in my Video Tutorial that I plan to upload to my YouTube channel soon. You are a subscriber over there, right?!? Did you see that I’ve started going LIVE on YouTube and Facebook simultaneously on Mondays?
The first thing you need to know about this card is that you need 12″ x 12″ cardstock for the base. Did you know we still sell 12″ x 12″ cardstock? It comes in packs by color family.
The stamp set I used is the Snowflake Wishes stamp set. This is a carry over from last years mini catalog and is currently in our Annual Catalog.
Using the colors used in the Whimsy & Wonder DSP – I chose to stamp in Blushing Bride ink. The stamping is done onto a Basic White rectangle that was die cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
Whimsey & Wonder DSP was used to decorate the panels. (Measurements are in the diagram below).
You can see the “mountain” and “valley” folds in this top view of the card.
I happened to have a 1/4″ strip of the DSP leftover from another project and it worked great as an accent on the inside panel.
In the centers of the snowflakes are Basic Rhinestone Jewels. These were added as a compliment to the foil in the DSP. I’m excited about this fold and can’t wait to use it on lots of cards in the future.
Don’t forget to Pin this to Pinterest!
Tri Fold Shutter Card Video Tutorial:
coming soon to my YouTube channel
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.