Hi Stampers. I’m excited to share this triple fold fun fold card today. I’ve made a Christmas card for today’s post using the recently retired Whimsy & Wonder DSP – there are actually two different cards here. This fold would work great with any of our Designer Series Papers. There is a YouTube video tutorial for this triple fold fun fold below.
This fold starts with a piece of cardstock that is 5-1/2″ x 11″, scored at 1-3/4″, 5-1/2″ & 9-3/4″.
The Designer Series Papers that decorate the card are (two each) 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″, 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ and 1″ x 5-1/4″.
The inside panel is 4″ x 5-1/4″ of Basic White CS. This panel is where I did my stamping.
I made a belly band for this card with a 1-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Mint Macaron CS and a 1″ x 11″ piece of DSP. The labels are made using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
The snowflakes (from Snowflake Wishes stamp set) were stamped in Misty Moonlight ink and the sentiment is stamped in Polished Pink ink.
Tri Fold Card Video Tutorial:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.