Hi Stampers. This Friday I have a non-traditional Christmas card for you made using the Whimsy & Wonder DSP, paired with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Today’s easel card starts with a Mint Macaron card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 2-1/8″. That is followed by two strips of Whimsy & Wonder DSP 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″. These were cut one after the other to keep the pattern continuous on the card front.
Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, I die cut a Basic White stitched scalloped rectangle and then die cut the next size up out of Polished Pink CS. The tree from Perfectly Plaid was stamped onto the Basic White layer in Mint Macaron ink.
The sentiment, from Perfectly Plaid stamp set, is stamped in Polished Pink ink onto a 4″ x 3/4″ strip of Basic White CS. I used the Banner Pick A Punch to flag one end of it. This banner was attached to the bottom half of the Polished Pink layer with Stampin’ Seal. The bottom half of the Polished Pink layer was adhered to the bottom half of the card front. Finally the Basic White layer was attached to the Polished Pink layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The sentiment, from Perfectly Plaid, is stamped in the center in Polished Pink ink. I fussy cut two packages out of the Whimsy & Wonder DSP and adhered them in the lower right corner. One attached with Stampin’ Seal and one with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The one will dimensionals with hold the card open for display.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Last Chance List in Excel format – CLICK HERE
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T2HVBMKU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.