Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop in 2022! This month, the theme is Sale-A-Bration. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I chose to use the Awesome Otters stamp set and the Simply Marbleous 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to make my simple slider card. Each of these are level 1 Sale-A-Bration items, meaning you can earn either of these with a $50 purchase (or both for a $100 purchase).
For the opening of my slider card, I used the Rectangle Stitched Dies. This Simply Marbelous layer was help up with Foam Adhesive Strips.
The awesome otters were stamped in Memento Black ink, colored with the Stampin’ Blends and cut out with the paper snips. These are then adhered to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card, I stamped the otter from Awesome Otters in Memento Black ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. Using the Blending Brushes, I brushed some Old Olive ink on the bottom of the inside layer and some Balmy Blue ink to the top.
Come back on Friday to see this other card made using Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration 2022 level 1 product – Sunshine & Rainbows 6″ x 6″ DSP.
Simple Slider Card Video Tutorial:
CLICK HERE to view this video on YouTube
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 9th. Our theme will be Birthday Bash when our team creates birthday projects to celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <—– YOU ARE HERE
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
January 4 – February 28! Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts at the $50 and $100 levels (total before shipping and tax). No limit to how many gifts you can earn based on increments of $50 or $100.