Hi, Stampers. Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Birthday Bash. (I’m excited to share my Interactive Slimline Card with you). We hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, we would appreciate your comments because we enjoy hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My interactive slimline birthday card has a truck that rolls back and forth on pennies. How fun is that?!? It started with a piece of Basic Black CS – 8″ x 7″, scored at 3-1/2″ (on the 7″ side). The Real Red layer is 3-1/4″ x 7-3/4″ and the Basic White layer is 3″ x 7-1/2″. I used my trimmer to cut the slot in the Basic White layer – you can see how in the video tutorial below.
To make the clouds, I used a stencil/mask that I made using the Basic Borders Dies with Balmy Blue ink, applied with the Blending Brushes. The roadway is the small stamp from the Best Delivery stamp set stamped multiple times with some Basic Black ink sponged onto the bottom edge. My interactive truck is stamped onto a scrap of Basic White and fussy cut with paper snips. Stampin’ Dimensionals and four pennies make the magic. See how in the video below.
Inside the interactive slimline card is a 3-1/4″ x 7-3/4″ layer of Pacific Point CS, followed by a 3″ x 7-1/2″ layer of Basic White CS. The birthday wishes sentiment is from the Best Deliver stamp set and is stamped in Pacific Point ink. In the lower right corner is a small piece of roadway, stamped in Memento Black ink, with hearts stamped in Real Red. More Real Red hearts were stamped in the upper left corner, for balance.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 9th. Our theme will be Cute Critters where our Design Team creates a project with any kind of animals, birds, butterflies, or insects.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <——- you are here
These are the supplies I used:
Click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase