Hi, Stampers. Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Fabulous Flowers. I’m using one of my favorite sets of dies – Pierced Blooms! (It’s retiring, but it is currently on sale HALF OFF!) We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When I thought about “fabulous flowers” my mind instantly went to the Pierced Blooms Dies. They are great to use to cut out flowers of scraps of leftover cardstock. I almost always have a clear envelope with spare flowers and leaves in my In Bloom stamp case (the coordinating stamps).
My card is made on a Crumb Cake card base with a layer of Very Vanilla that has been dry embossed using the Timber Embossing Folder. Next, I cut out a circle (using the layering circle dies) for the base of my focal point. Next, I die cut “HI” out of Very Vanilla CS (that had adhesive sheet on the back) using the Playful Alphabet Dies. Note: these are retiring too and are ON SALE! I adhered the word “HI” on the right side of the circle and arranged the flowers and leaves (from the Pierced Blooms Dies) on the left side (using a mix of glue dots and dimensionals).
Inside my card is another layer of Very Vanilla CS. Using the In Bloom stamp set, I stamped flowers and leaves in the upper left and lower right corners. (The In Bloom stamp set, that coordinates with the Pierced Blooms Dies, has already sold out). The sentiment was stamped in the center in Polished Pink ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 11th. Our theme will be New 2022-2024 In Colors, with the Pals showcasing the brand new In Colors in the new Annual Catalog.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Rae Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
These are the supplies I used:
Click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase