Hi Stampers. Today’s card is a simple one full of Dandelion Wishes. This card uses the Dandelion Wishes stamp set and the Dandelion DSP from the Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ DSP pack.
It all started with a Bumblebee card base, 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″. Next, I cut the front of the card in half at 2-3/4″. The piece I cut off was 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ and I rotated it 90 degrees. I added a 4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Dandy Garden DSP to each of the 2 pieces of the front of the card. Stampin’ Seal was used to adhere the DSP to the cardstock. Adhesive was added to the left side of the piece of the front that was roated and it was adhered to the card base.
The sentiment was stamped in Bumblebee ink onto a piece of Basic White CS and then it was cut out using the So Sentimental Dies. This stitched / scalloped rectangle was added to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Using the Butterfly Duet Punch, I punched out three small butterflies, added two Basic Rhinestone Jewels to each butterfly. The butterflies were added to the card front using Glue Dots.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS with a 1/4″ strip of the same DSP as the outside of the card on the right side of this layer. The dandelion (from Dandelion Wishes stamp set) is stamped in the upper left corner of this layer in Bumblebee ink. Sweet and simple!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Join My Team – Creative Royalty
Click HERE to learn more and start choosing your kit products! No Risk! Try out all of the demonstrator discounts and benefits through June 30, 2021. No penalty to drop. Extend from July through September (and you can order from the new 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog early) by reaching $300 in sales by June 30, 2021. There’s no obligation to host parties, sell or purchase anything other than the kit. It’s the perfect crafty gift to yourself!
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WV9V9CZ9, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.