Hi Stampers. It’s that time of the month again – Paper Pumpkin time! This months kit is called Expressions in Color. I’ve been excited about it ever since I saw the first graphics for it. This kit coordinates perfectly with the Artistically inked Suite.
For my Expressions in Color alternative, I used a Fresh Freesia card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. The card base was then scored and folded into an Arrow Fun Fold card. (links to directions below)
Next, I used one of the card bases as my DSP layer for my card base and the back of that same card base (from the Expressions in Color kit) to cut the white layer for inside the card.
When I saw the vellum floral arrangement, I thought it looked an awful lot like the die from the Artistic Dies. Sure enough, it matched up perfect! Using another one of the card bases I die cut the another card front (from the Expressions in Color kit) using the large floral die and glued the two together. They are then attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. For the greenery, I separated one of the green die cuts from the kit and tucked then in under the floral arrangement.
Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment “Sending Hugs” (from the Expressions in Color kit) in Fresh Freesia ink. I think it came out really pretty – what do you think?
Download the case insert – CLICK HERE
Blog Hop Line Up:
Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Video
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.