Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog hop. Today we are featuring the June Paper Pumpkin Kit – Expressions In Color. I also have an additional alternative that I posted last Saturday. See that one HERE.
The Expressions In Color kit came with all these wonderful pieces, which included two Stampin’ Spots!
I absolutely LOVE the alcohol ink card front, so I cut mine up so I could make more cards using that print. To make my card, I used a Gorgeous Grape card base and stamped the small flower in Gorgeous Grape ink all over the front of the card. Next, I cut a 1-3/4″ strip off the card front with the alcohol ink design and a 2″ strip of the Fresh Freesia off the back of that card base (from the kit). I glued the two together and adhered them to my card front, toward the left side.
For my focal point, I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink onto the label (from the Expressions in Ink kit) and cut apart the die cuts to have them pop out from behind the label. The label is added to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. I stamped the flower in the lower right corner and added the leftover strip of the alcohol ink pattern to the left side.
Did you know that Paper Pumpkin provides you with a case insert that fits perfectly into our empty stamp cases. You can purchase our stamp cases separately and keep yourself organized. 🙂
Download the case insert – CLICK HERE
Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Video
Next, hop on over to Terri’s blog and see what fun idea she came up with for us:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Name
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Name
- Excel Spreadsheet – Last Chance Product List by Page
- PDF – Last Chance Product List by Page
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code E49JSQBE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.