Hi Stampers. Thank you for joining me as we continue to celebrate 4th of July with the Stitched Stars. This set of dies originally came out paired with a Christmas stamp set. But, I have found so many more occasions where stars are appropriate!
This Stitched Stars card started with a Thick Basic White card base followed by 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Night of Navy CS and then a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ layer of Real Red CS. Yes, you read that right, the larger layer is on top. I used a star die to die cut a star sized hole in the top Real Red layer.
Next, I added some Adhesive Sheet to some Basic White CS and die cut the grouping of star and the detailed star. They were then adhered to the card front (as stickers) and a few rhinestones were added. You can see another inlaid star card in yesterday’s post – CLICK HERE.
As a demonstrator, July 1st, 2021 give me another reason to celebrate. Today, demonstrators get to order out of the new August to December 2021 Mini Catalog AND we get to start earning Sale-A-Bration gifts! Stampin’ Up! has added a second Sale-A-Bration this year, it will run from August 3rd to September 30th. Two more months of earning FREE Stampin’ Up! product!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6EGH2NUC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.