Hi Stampers. Today I have two fun techniques to share with you and both use the Stamparatus. Do you have one of these yet? You want one!
Today’s card is a thick Basic White card base. Using the template I created for THIS CARD, I masked my card front and used Balmy Blue ink with the Blending Brushes to make the clouds. Then I used the zig zag die from the Basic Borders Dies to cut an (approx) 1-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.
I felt this card needed a sentiment on the card front, but I wanted it to be simple to not take away from the design. Using the Stamparatus, the word “Create” from the Create with Friends stamp set and my Stampin’ Write Markers, I made the word rainbow colored.
The Stamparatus allows you to stamp in the exact same spot on a card over and over again. I mounted the stamp on the Stamparatus plate and using the brush end of the Stampin’ Write markers I inked each letter of the word. Because these stamps are Photopolymer, the ink didn’t stick really well, so I would ink one letter of the word – stamp – stamp again if needed, etc. until the word was finished. Next, using the Stamparatus, I stamped over the colored ink with Versamark ink, added clear embossing powder and heated it up. This makes it look like I heat embossed in colors. How cool is that?!?!?
Inside the my Stamparatus card is a simple strip of Gorgeous Grape that has been die cut using that same zig zag die. Only this time, I did it twice. It looks like Ric Rac – doesn’t it?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6EGH2NUC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.