Hi Stampers. I’m back again with this Enjoy the Moment stamp set. This time I paired it with Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent for a semi monochromatic look. (See my emboss resist card using this stamp set HERE).
The card stars with an Evening Evergreen card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Soft Succulent CS with the seed pods (from Enjoy the Moment) stamped randomly all over this layer in Soft Succulent ink.
The focal point of my card is a 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ layer of Evening Evergreen with a 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ layer of Basic White adhered to it. The image, from Enjoy the Moment, is stamped onto the Basic White layer with soft succulent ink. Next, I used a 1/2″ circle punch to punch half of a circle about an inch up from the bottom on each side, for the ribbon to rest in.
Using my bow maker tool (get yours here) I tied the bow in the ribbon first and then wrapped it around the two layers and adhered it to the back of these layers with glue dots. The two layers were then adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A bumblebee trinket adhered with a glue dot adds a little “extra”.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The seed pods are stamped in the upper right and lower left corner in Soft Succulent Ink. In the center is the sentiment stamped in Evening Evergreen Ink.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 24QRRZJ6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.