Hi Stampers. Happy Monday and happy day before a new catalog! I don’t know about you, but the launch of a new catalog always gets me excited! So be sure to come back tomorrow. As for today, i have a Pansy Patch card similar to the one I showed you on Friday. While Friday’s card was portrait style, this is a similar card in landscape style. CLICK HERE to see Friday’s card.
Note: our new mini catalog goes live TOMORROW! Now is the time to purchase your product share. (see link below).
This card starts with a Fresh Freesia card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 1-1/2″ and a 4″ x 4″ piece of Pansy Petals DSP. Covering the seam between the two pieces of DSP is a strip of Gorgeous Grape CS that has been die cut using the Basic Borders Dies.
The sentiment, from the Pansy Patch stamp set, is stamped in Fresh Freesia ink onto Basic Whie CS. Using the Double Oval punch, I punched out the sentiment and then a scalloped oval of Gorgeous Grape. The two are adhered to each other with Stampin’ Seal and adhered to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. A bumblebee trinket, adhered with a glue dot, adds a bit of whimsy.
On the inside layer, I stamped the sentiment, also from the Pansy Patch stamp set, in Highland Heather ink. The pansy is stamped in Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Bumblebee, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. The flower was stamped first and then “masked” by another flower (stamped on a posted it note and cut out) before stamping the leaves.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
CLICK HERE to purchase your Stampin’ Up! product share
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 24QRRZJ6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.