Hi Stampers. I’ve shared two other Paper Pumpkin alternatives for the July 2021 The Adventure Begins, Paper Pumpkin kit, but I have another one. This Paper Pumpkin alternative may actually be my favorite. See the other alternatives – CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE.
This Paper Pumpkin alternative card started with an Evening Evergreen card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next up is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Shimmery White CS. I used the blender brushes with Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy inks to create the blended background.
Using one of the card bases in the Paper Pumpkin kit (the one with the lantern), I separated the lantern and used the Majestic Mountain dies to cut a tree line edge on the top of a strip of the trees from the card base. Those pieces were then adhered to the Shimmery White Layer and then to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
Stampin’ Tip: I created the stars by using a water painter with watered down white ink refill and splattering it on the card front.
Inside the Paper Pumpkin alternative card is another Shimmery White layer. This time I used the blender brushes to blend Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody inks around the top and sides of this layer. The sentiment is stamped in Evening Evergreen ink and there are two more strips of trees added to the bottom of this layer. Even though the tree line die was not made to fit these trees specifically, I can’t really tell. Can you tell?
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 24QRRZJ6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.