Hi Stampers. Today’s Book Binding Pop Out Card is a combination of two cards I’ve previously shown you a pop out and a book binding card!
My Book Binding Pop Out Card starts with a Pumpkin Pie card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ and 6-3/4″. The front of this card is decorated with a 4″ x 4″ and a 1″ x 4″ piece of Cute Halloween DSP. Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the eyes on the pumpkins.
Next, I tied a bow in a piece of Black 3/8″ Organdy Ribbon (using this bow maker tool) and wrapped it around the smaller section on the left side. The ends of the ribbon are adhered on the back of front layer and then that section is adhered together with Stampin’ Seal Plus.
Above is a diagram of how I folded the Cute Halloween DSP for the inside of the Book Binding Pop Out Card.
Here are a few photos of the inside of my Book Binding Pop Out Card. On the left side of the pop out, I decorated using a Pumpkin Pie and a Basic White circle cut out using the Layering Circles Dies. The bats, from the Little Delights stamp set, are stamped in Memento Black ink.
On the left side of the pop out are die cut words “Happy Halloween”. They were die cut from Basic Black CS with Adhesive Sheet on the backside. Below is a video tutorial showing how to make this Book Binding Pop Out Card.
Book Binding Pop Out Card Video Tutorial:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for 24 One Sheet Wonders! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6AYMZDTE, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.