Hi Stampers. Today I have another Arrow Fold card for you. This time I have used the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper and the Artistic Impressions Bundle.
I’ve done this fold a few times, but I just love it. It can look so different, depending on the supplies you use. This card starts with a Polished Pink card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next I made a mark with a pencil at the 1/2 way point across the bottom (2-3/4″) and up the sides (2-1/8″), I scored from the bottom point to the midway point on both sides. Then, I scored from the bottom point to the 4-1/4″ score line on each size. It’s then folded in and back out in a z fold on each side.
The layer of Expressions In Ink DSP and the layer of Basic White CS are both 3-3/4″ x 5″. They are both cut from the middle of the long side up to the point on the top left and right. For the Expressions In Ink DSP the middle portion is adhered to the outside of the card, while the outside pieces are adhered to the inside of the card.
For the focal point of this card, I stamped the flowers from the Artistically Inked stamp set in Melon Mambo, Polished Pink and Daffodil Delight inks. They were then die cut using the coordinating Artistic Dies. Also using the Artistic Dies, I die cut the leaves out of the In-Color Shimmer Vellum.
Inside the card is the Whisper White layer with the flowers and “Happy Birthday” (from the Artistically Inked stamp set) are stamped in Polished Pink ink.
Video Tutorial on the Arrow Fold:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 6EGH2NUC, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.