Hi Stampers. As you may have picked up on already, the Pansy Petals Suite is one of my favorites out of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. You can see another version of this combo HERE and HERE. For this card, I added the Basic Borders Dies and the Many Messages bundle.
This Pansy Petals card starts out with a Soft Succulent card base, followed by a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Evening Evergreen CS and a 3-3/4″ x 5″ layer of Pansy Petals DSP. I then used the Basic Borders Dies to die cut the edge of a 2″ x 5″ strip of Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent CS. These two were then adhered together with the edges staggered, so you can see both colors and trimmed even on the right side.
Next, I tied a knot in two strips of Evening Evergreen ribbon and wrapped it around these strips and adhered it on the back side. The strips were then adhered to the card front on the right side. For the outside sentiment, I used the Many Messages stamp to stamp on Basic White CS using Gorgeous Grape ink on the Stamparatus. These were then cut out using the Messages Dies – obviously I have lots of extras! The sentiment was backed in Gorgeous Grape CS and adhered in the lower left corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Inside the Pansy Petals card is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of Basic White CS. The sentiment, from the Pansy Patch stamp set, was stamped in the center in Gorgeous Grape ink. In the lower right corner is a pansy, stamped in Gorgeous Grape (flower) and Old Olive (leaves) inks. (Second generation on the bottom and first generation on the top).
Stampin’ Tip: To get two different shades of a color from one stamp pad, try “second generation” stamping. Normally, you ink before stamping every time. For “second generation” stamping, you stamp twice without re-inking in between. This gives you two shades of the same color.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code 24QRRZJ6, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.