Hi Stampers. I’m just loving these book binding folds, there is so much you can do with them! This time I’ve made a Christmas card using the Sweet Little Stockings Bundle. See another Christmas card with pop out HERE, my Birds & Branches version HERE and my Cute Halloween card (with pop out) HERE.
My card starts with a Shaded Spruce card base – 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″ and 6-3/4″. The front of the card is decorated with Crumb Cake CS and Peaceful Prints DSP. I used a strip of Soft Suede CS as a mantel and stamped the sentiment (from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set) on there in Soft Suede ink. A double layer of linen thread was wrapped around the left side before it was adhered together with Stampin’ Seal+.
Inside the card is a 4″ x 4″ layer of Basic White CS. in the center is the sentiment stamped in Shaded Spruce ink and the dog and Santa hat (from the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set) stamped in the lower right corner with Memento Black ink. The dog and hat were colored using the Stampin’ Blends. A white gel pen was used to color the fur on the Santa hat.
Video Tutorial for the book binding card fold:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)! If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my monthly Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This months PDF tutorial includes all the instructions for SIX CARDS! All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code T6ESHMAZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ Rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.